Why become an Inclusion Powell River employee? Inclusion Powell River is a local, award winning organization, well known for its contributions to the lives of people who have intellectual disabilities and to the Powell River community for over 60 years.
How do I apply? Click here for the Application for Employment
PLEASE make sure that when filling out the Application for Employment you specify the current job posting you are applying for.
- Current Job postings – Qualified internal candidates will be considered and interviewed prior to external candidate
- 18-143 Nelson Residential Support Worker (Flex Activity Worker) Temp Part Time
- 18-142 Nootka Residential Support Worker Temporary Part Time (Jobshare)
- 18-141 Golden Residential Support Worker Permanent Full Time
- 18-140 Nootka Residential Support Worker Permanent Full Time
- 18-139 Redonda Residential Support Worker Temporary Full Time
- 18-061 Supported Child Development Worker, ECE Focus
- Early Childhood Educator
- Residential Child Care Worker
- Asleep-Residential Child Care Worker
- Community Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
inclusion PR is seeking Homeshare Providers please view the details below:
Any questions? If you have any further questions please contact us at email@example.com
We will only be contacting those selected for interviews.