Our Supported Child Development program supports children up to the age of 12 who have or are at risk for a developmental delay.
We offer personalized, professional support to meet your child’s and family’s needs.
Your consultant will work with you to:
- Identify goals and strategies to support your child’s physical, cognitive and/or emotional development
- Help you find inclusive, supportive care environments (daycare, preschool, or afterschool programs) for your child
- If needed, provide extra staffing support in childcare and learning environments to build community capacity to support children with extra needs
- Refer your child to other professional supports as needed
- Support a successful transition to Kindergarten
Your child does not require a diagnosis to access our Supported Child Development program and there is no cost to you.