Our Complex Developmental Behavioural Condition (C.D.B.C.) program supports children up to the age of 19 with confirmed or suspected complex behavioural conditions.
This includes neurological conditions such as Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (F.A.S.D.).
We offer personalized 1:1 support to your child and family as well as skill-based group programming.
Based on your needs, we can help with:
- Advocacy for supports such as accommodations for sensory issues
- Education for families and professionals regarding invisible brain-based disabilities
- School-based team meeting support
- Assistance to access assessments or referrals to other resources
- Small groups on relevant topics such as building social skills, creating routines, sleep maintenance, or understanding F.A.S.D.
Your child does not require a diagnosis to access our C.D.B.C. program, and you may self-refer. There is no cost to this program.