Our Child and Youth Special Needs (C.Y.S.N.) program provides support to parents with children ages 6 - 12 who have been diagnosed with special needs by the Ministry of Children and Family Development (M.C.F.D.).
We can support your family with:
- Accessing Autism at Home funding
- Navigating the Individualized Education Plan process
- Creating a personal service plan
- Finding respite or interventionist providers
- Educational opportunities related to supporting children with disabilities
- Opportunities to connect with other parents
Program hours vary and support takes places where it best fits your needs: at inclusion’s Jean Pike Centre, at home, or at other community facilities.
A referral from the M.C.F.D. Child and Youth Special Needs social worker is required for this program.
Please contact our Cranberry Children’s Centre for more information: