Discovering your potential and supporting you to get there is our business
Are you looking for work?
Click on this link to visit career link
Having a job can be a great way of meeting people, earning money, learning new skills and gaining confidence.
If you are eligible for CLBC services please make an appointment with one of our career counselors to find out the steps you need to take to access employment services.
Our qualified employment specialists are trained professionals who work closely with you and the business community to find the right match for you!
What Can You Expect?
- One on one service with an experienced job coach
- Help identify your skills, interests and preferences
- Skill building through job shadowing, work experiences and other personalized training opportunities
- Job duties designed to match your gifts, skills and interests
- On the job training and support until you are ready to work on your own
- Continued support if your job duties increase or you face a challenge in your job
- Training in health and safety, independent transportation, work ethic, interview skills and more
Click below to follow us on Facebook
Call us at 604-485-4628 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org we are often out and about in the community supporting people in their jobs so it is best to call or e-mail us to book an appointment. Or come down and visit us at 4493 Marine Avenue.